- [verb] be associated with; "French fries come with the hamburger"
Synonyms: attach to, come with, go with
- [verb] go or travel along with; "The nurse accompanied the old lady everywhere"
- [verb] perform an accompaniment to; "The orchestra could barely follow the frequent pitch changes of the soprano"
Synonyms: play along, follow
- [verb] be a companion to somebody
Synonyms: company, companion, keep company
- Search for synonyms for ACCOMPANY
- collocate with, construe with, cooccur with, co-occur with, go with
- run, consort
- see, escort
- tag along