- [noun] cattle that are reared for their meat
- [noun] meat from an adult domestic bovine
- [noun] informal terms for objecting; "I have a gripe about the service here"
Synonyms: gripe, kick, bitch, squawk
- [verb] complain; "What was he hollering about?"
Synonyms: gripe, grouse, crab, squawk, bellyache, holler
- Search for synonyms for BEEF
- longhorn, Texas longhorn
- Santa Gertrudis
- Aberdeen Angus, Angus, black Angus
- Durham, shorthorn
- Hereford, whiteface
- cattalo, beefalo
- ground beef, hamburger
- bully beef, corned beef, corn beef