- [noun] the organic process of bearing flowers; "you will stop all bloom if you let the flowers go to seed"
- [noun] reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
Synonyms: flower, blossom
- [noun] the best time of youth
Synonyms: of youth, salad days
- [noun] a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
Synonyms: blush, flush, rosiness
- [noun] the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
Synonyms: flower, prime, peak, heyday, blossom, efflorescence, flush
- [noun] a powdery deposit on a surface
- [verb] produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
Synonyms: blossom, flower