- [noun] a slight wind (usually refreshing); "the breeze was cooled by the lake"; "as he waited he could feel the air on his neck"
Synonyms: zephyr, gentle wind, air
- [noun] any undertaking that is easy to do; "marketing this product will be no picnic"
Synonyms: cinch, picnic, snap, duck soup, child's play, pushover, walkover, piece of cake
- [verb] blow gently and lightly; "It breezes most evenings at the shore"
- [verb] to proceed quickly and easily
- Search for synonyms for BREEZE
- sea breeze
- light air
- light breeze
- gentle breeze
- moderate breeze
- fresh breeze
- strong breeze