- [noun] uncastrated adult male of domestic cattle
- [noun] a large and strong and heavyset man; "he was a bull of a man"; "a thick-skinned bruiser ready to give as good as he got"
Synonyms: bruiser, strapper, Samson
- [noun] obscene words for unacceptable behavior; "I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"; "what he said was mostly bull"
Synonyms: shit, Irish horseshit, shit, crap, dogshit
- [noun] a serious and ludicrous blunder; "he made a bad bull of the assignment"
- [noun] uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
Synonyms: cop, copper, fuzz, pig
- [noun] an investor with an optimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to rise and so buys now for resale later
- [noun] (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Taurus
Synonyms: Taurus, Bull
- [noun] the second sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about April 20 to May 20
Synonyms: Taurus, Taurus the Bull, Bull
- [noun] the center of a target
Synonyms: 's eye
- [noun] a formal proclamation issued by the pope (usually written in antiquated characters and sealed with a leaden bulla)
- [noun] mature male of various mammals of which the female is called `cow'; e.g. whales or elephants or especially cattle
- [verb] push or force; "He bulled through his demands"
- [verb] try to raise the price of stocks through speculative buying
- [verb] talk through one's hat; "The politician was not well prepared for the debate and faked it"
Synonyms: shit, fake
- [verb] advance in price; "stocks were bulling"