Email this page to a friend



  1. [verb] curl, wind, or twist together
    Synonyms: convolve

  2. [verb] practice sophistry; change the meaning of or be vague about in order to mislead or deceive
    Synonyms: twist, twist around, pervert, sophisticate

  3. [adjective] rolled longitudinally upon itself; "a convolute petal"


Web Standards & Support:

Link to and support Powered by LoadedWeb Web Hosting
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! FireFox Extensions