- [noun] someone deranged and possibly dangerous
Synonyms: loony, looney, weirdo
- [adjective] affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
Synonyms: brainsick, demented, distracted, disturbed, mad, sick, unbalanced, unhinged
- [adjective] foolish; totally unsound; "an impractical solution"; "a crazy scheme"; "half-baked ideas"; "a screwball proposal without a prayer of working"
Synonyms: half-baked, screwball, softheaded
- [adjective] marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness; "she was crazy about him"; "gaga over the rock group's new album"; "he was infatuated with her"
Synonyms: dotty, gaga, enamored, infatuated, in love, smitten, soft on, taken with
- [adjective] possessed by inordinate excitement; "the crowd went crazy"; "was crazy to try his new bicycle"
- [adjective] bizarre or fantastic; "had a crazy dream"; "wore a crazy hat"
- [adjective] intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with; "crazy about cars and racing"