- [noun] someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
Synonyms: weirdo, weirdie, weirdy, spook
- [noun] a slow longitudinal movement or deformation
- [noun] a pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot
- [noun] a slow creeping mode of locomotion (on hands and knees or dragging the body); "a crawl was all that the injured man could manage"; "the traffic moved at a creep"
Synonyms: crawl, crawling, ing
- [verb] move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground; "The crocodile was crawling along the riverbed"
- [verb] to go stealthily or furtively; "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
Synonyms: sneak, mouse, steal, pussyfoot
- [verb] grow in such a way as to cover (a building, for example); "ivy grew over the walls of the university buildings"
Synonyms: grow over
- [verb] show submission or fear
Synonyms: fawn, crawl, cringe, cower, grovel