Email this page to a friend



  1. [noun] protective covering consisting of a panel to protect people from the splashing water or mud etc.
    Synonyms: splashboard, splasher

  2. [noun] instrument panel on an automobile or airplane containing dials and controls


Web Standards & Support:

Link to and support Powered by LoadedWeb Web Hosting
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! FireFox Extensions