- [noun] the magnitude of something in a particular direction (especially length or width or height)
- [noun] a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
Synonyms: property, attribute
- [noun] one of three cartesian coordinates that determine a position in space
- [noun] magnitude or extent; "a building of vast proportions"
- [verb] indicate the dimensions on; "These techniques permit us to dimension the human heart"
- [verb] shape or form to required dimensions