- [noun] breaking up and scattering by dispersion; "the dissipation of the mist"
- [noun] dissolute indulgence in sensual pleasure
Synonyms: profligacy, dissolution, licentiousness
- [noun] useless or profitless activity; using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly; "if the effort brings no compensating gain it is a waste"; "mindless dissipation of natural resources"
Synonyms: waste, wastefulness
- Search for synonyms for DISSIPATION
- waste of effort, waste of energy
- waste of material
- waste of money
- waste of time
- extravagance, prodigality, lavishness, highlife, high life