- [noun] street names for marijuana
Synonyms: pot, grass, green goddess, weed, gage, sess, sens, smoke, skunk, locoweed, Mary Jane
- [noun] an ignorant or foolish person
Synonyms: dumbbell, dummy, boob, booby, pinhead
- [noun] carbonated drink flavored with extract from Kola nuts (`dope' is a southernism in the United States)
- [noun] slang terms for inside information; "is that the straight dope?"
Synonyms: poop, the skinny, low-down
- [verb] take drugs to improve one's athletic performance
- [verb] add impurities to (a semiconductor) in order to produce or modify its properties; "The resistors have been doped"
- [verb] give a narcotic to; "The athletes were dope by the coach before the race"