- [adverb] directly or exactly; straight; "went due North"
- [noun] that which is deserved or owed; "give the devil his due"
- [noun] a payment that is due (e.g., as the price of membership); "the society dropped him for non-payment of dues"
- [adjective] owed and payable immediately or on demand; "payment is due"
- [adjective] proper and appropriate; fitting; "richly deserved punishment"; "due esteem"
- [adjective] scheduled to arrive; "the train is due in 15 minutes"
- [adjective] suitable to or expected in the circumstances; "all due respect"; "due cause to honor them"; "a long due promotion"; "in due course"
- [adjective] reasonable in the circumstances; "gave my comments due consideration"; "exercising due care"