- [noun] something additional of the same kind; "he always carried extras in case of an emergency"
- [noun] a copy that corresponds to an original exactly; "he made a duplicate for the files"
- [verb] make or do or perform again; "He could never replicate his brilliant performance of the magic trick"
Synonyms: redouble, repeat, replicate
- [verb] duplicate or match; "The polished surface twinned his face and chest in reverse"
Synonyms: twin, parallel
- [verb] make a duplicate or duplicates of; "Could you please duplicate this letter for me?"
- [verb] increase twofold; "The population doubled within 50 years"
- [adjective] identically copied from an original; "a duplicate key"
- [adjective] being two identical
Synonyms: matching, twin, twinned