- [adjective] tiresomely long; seemingly without end; "endless debates"; "an endless conversation"; "the wait seemed eternal"; "eternal quarreling"; "an interminable sermon"
Synonyms: eternal, interminable
- [adjective] infinitely great in number; "endless waves"
- [adjective] having no known beginning and presumably no end; "the dateless rise and fall of the tides"; "time is endless"; "sempiternal truth"
Synonyms: dateless, sempiternal
- [adjective] having the ends united so as to form a continuous whole; "an endless chain"
- [adjective] occurring so frequently as to seem ceaseless or uninterrupted; "a child's incessant questions"; "your perpetual (or continual) complaints"
Synonyms: incessant, perpetual