- [noun] a purposeful or industrious undertaking (especially one that requires effort or boldness); "he had doubts about the whole enterprise"
Synonyms: endeavor, endeavour
- [noun] an organization created for business ventures; "a growing enterprise must have a bold leader"
- [noun] readiness to embark on bold new ventures
Synonyms: enterprisingness, initiative, go-ahead
- Search for synonyms for ENTERPRISE
- racket, fraudulent scheme, illegitimate enterprise
- forlorn hope
- business activity, commercial activity
- business, concern, business concern, business organization, business organisation
- commercial enterprise