- [noun] the process of obtaining something from a mixture or compound by chemical or physical or mechanical means
- [noun] properties attributable to your ancestry; "he comes from good origins"
Synonyms: origin, descent
- [noun] the act of pulling out (as a tooth); "the dentist gave her a local anesthetic prior to the extraction"
- Search for synonyms for EXTRACTION
- dehydration, desiccation, drying up, evaporation
- mineral extraction, mineral processing, mineral dressing, ore processing, ore dressing, beneficiation
- full blood