- [noun] a tone that is a component of a complex sound
- [adjective] of or relating to harmony as distinct from melody and rhythm; "subtleties of harmonic change and tonality"- Ralph Hill
- [adjective] of or relating to the branch of acoustics that studies the composition of musical sounds; "the sound of the resonating cavity cannot be the only determinant of the harmonic response"
- [adjective] relating to vibrations that occur as a result of vibrations in a nearby body; "sympathetic vibration"
- [adjective] involving or characterized by harmony
Synonyms: consonant, al, harmonized, harmonised, in harmony