- [noun] a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
Synonyms: bunco, bunco game, bunko, bunko game, con, confidence trick, confidence game, con game, gyp, sting, flimflam
- [noun] a rapid bustling commotion
Synonyms: bustle, flurry, ado, fuss, stir
- [verb] cause to move furtively and hurriedly; "The secret service agents hustled the speaker out of the amphitheater"
- [verb] move or cause to move energetically or busily; "The cheerleaders bustled about excitingly before their performance"
Synonyms: bustle, bustle about
- [verb] sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
Synonyms: pluck, roll