- [noun] a tense of verbs used in describing action that is on-going
Synonyms: progressive, progressive tense, tense, continuous tense
- [adjective] not perfect; defective or inadequate; "had only an imperfect understanding of his responsibilities"; "imperfect mortals"; "drainage here is imperfect"
- [adjective] having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings; "I'm only human"; "frail humanity"
Synonyms: fallible, frail, weak
- Search for synonyms for IMPERFECT
- present progressive, present progressive tense
- past progressive, past progressive tense
- future progressive, future progressive tense