- [noun] a policy of intervening in the affairs of other countries
- [noun] the act of hindering or obstructing or impeding
- [noun] electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication
Synonyms: noise, disturbance
- [noun] (American football) the act of obstructing someone's path with your body; "he threw a rolling block into the line backer"
Synonyms: blocking, block
- [noun] any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
Synonyms: hindrance, hitch, preventive, preventative, encumbrance, incumbrance