- [noun] empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk; "that's a lot of wind"; "don't give me any of that jazz"
Synonyms: wind, idle words, nothingness
- [noun] a genre of popular music that originated in New Orleans around 1900 and developed through increasingly complex styles
- [noun] a style of dance music popular in the 1920s; similar to New Orleans jazz but played by large bands
- [verb] play something in the style of jazz
- [verb] have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
Synonyms: roll in the hay, love, make out, make love, sleep with, get laid, have sex, know, do it, be intimate, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, screw, fuck, eff, hump, lie with, bed, have a go at it, bang, get it on, bonk