- [noun] a sharp change in direction; "there was a jog in the road"
- [noun] a slow pace of running
Synonyms: trot, lope
- [noun] a slight push or shake
- [verb] continue talking or writing in a desultory manner; "This novel rambles on and jogs"
Synonyms: ramble on, ramble
- [verb] even up the edges of a stack of paper, in printing
Synonyms: square up, even up
- [verb] run for exercise; "jog along the canal"
- [verb] run at a moderately swift pace
Synonyms: trot, clip
- [verb] give a slight push to
- [verb] stimulate to remember; "jog my memory"