- [noun] steps consisting of two parallel members connected by rungs; for climbing up or down
- [noun] ascending stages by which somebody or something can progress; "he climbed the career ladder"
- [noun] a row of unravelled stitches; "she got a run in her stocking"
Synonyms: run, ravel
- [verb] come unraveled or undone as if by snagging; "Her nylons were running"
- Search for synonyms for LADDER
- extension ladder
- Jacob's ladder, jack ladder, pilot ladder
- monkey ladder
- rope ladder
- scaling ladder
- sea ladder, sea steps
- step ladder, stepladder