- [noun] an expanse of scenery that can be seen in a single view
- [noun] painting depicting an expanse of natural scenery
- [noun] a genre of art dealing with the depiction of natural scenery
- [noun] an extensive mental viewpoint; "the political landscape looks bleak without a change of administration"; "we changed the landscape for solving the proble of payroll inequity"
- [verb] embellish with plants; "Let's landscape the yard"
- [verb] do landscape gardening; "My sons landscapes for corporations and earns a good living"