- [noun] the number of opening per inch of a screen; measures size of particles; "a 100 mesh screen"; "100 mesh powdered cellulose"
- [noun] contact by fitting together; "the engagement of the clutch"; "the meshing of gears"
Synonyms: engagement, ing, interlocking
- [noun] the topology of a network whose components are all connected directly to every other component
- [noun] an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
Synonyms: net, network, ing, work
- [noun] the act of interlocking or meshing; "an interlocking of arms by the police held the crowd in check"
Synonyms: ing, interlock, interlocking
- [verb] keep engaged; "engaged the gears"
Synonyms: engage, lock, operate
- [verb] coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
- [verb] work together in harmony
- [verb] entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh