- [noun] (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "it must have cost plenty"
Synonyms: batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, muckle, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad, whole lot, whole slew
- [noun] any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers
- [noun] the leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
- [noun] a candy that is flavored with a mint oil
- [noun] a plant where money is coined by authority of the government
- [verb] form by stamping, punching, or printing; "strike coins"; "strike a medal"
Synonyms: coin, strike
- [adjective] as if new; "in mint condition"
flood, inundation, deluge, torrent
corn mint, field mint, Mentha arvensis
water-mint, water mint, Mentha aquatica
bergamot mint, lemon mint, eau de cologne mint, Mentha citrata
horsemint, Mentha longifolia
peppermint, Mentha piperita
spearmint, Mentha spicata
apple mint, applemint, Mentha rotundifolia, Mentha suaveolens
pennyroyal, Mentha pulegium
peppermint, peppermint candy
United States Mint, U.S. Mint, US Mint