- [noun] unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
Synonyms: slaying, execution
- [verb] kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"
Synonyms: slay, hit, dispatch, bump off, polish off, remove
- [verb] alter so as to make unrecognizable; "The tourists murdered the French language"
Synonyms: mangle, mutilate
- Search for synonyms for MURDER
- bloodshed, blood, gore
- contract killing
- elimination, liquidation
- slaughter, massacre, mass murder, carnage, butchery