- [noun] a baby from birth to four weeks
Synonyms: neonate, infant, baby
- [adjective] recently borne; "a newborn infant"
- [adjective] having just or recently arisen or come into existence; "new nations"; "with newborn fears"
Synonyms: newly arisen, new-sprung
- Search for synonyms for NEWBORN
- liveborn infant
- low-birth-weight baby, low-birth-weight infant
- postmature infant
- premature baby, preterm baby, premature infant, preterm infant, preemie, premie
- small-for-gestational-age infant, SGA infant
- stillborn infant
- term infant