- [noun] a small drink of liquor; "he poured a shot of whiskey"
- [noun] a person of Japanese descent
Synonyms: Jap, Nip
- [noun] a tart spiciness
Synonyms: piquance, piquancy, tang, tanginess, zest
- [noun] a small drink
- [noun] small sharp biting
- [verb] squeeze tightly between the fingers; "He pinched her behind"; "She squeezed the bottle"
Synonyms: pinch, squeeze, twinge, tweet, twitch
- [verb] give a small sharp bite to; "The Queen's corgies always nip at her staff's ankles"
- [verb] sever or remove by pinching or snipping; "nip off the flowers"
Synonyms: off, clip, ss off