- [noun] an inhabitant of Scandinavia
Synonyms: Scandinavian, Norse, Northman
- [noun] a native or inhabitant of Norway
Synonyms: Norwegian, Norseman, Norse
- [noun] the northern family of Germanic languages that are spoken in Scandinavia and Iceland
Synonyms: Scandinavian, Scandinavian language, Nordic, Norse, North Germanic, North Germanic language
- [adjective] of or relating to Scandinavia or its peoples or cultures; "Norse sagas"; "Norse nomads"
Synonyms: Scandinavian, Norse
- [adjective] of or relating to Norway or its people or culture or language; "Norwegian herring"
Synonyms: Norwegian, Norse