- [noun] something offered (as a proposal or bid); "noteworthy new offerings for investors included several index funds"
- [noun] money contributed to a religious organization
- [noun] the verbal act of offering; "a generous offer of assistance"
- [noun] the act of contributing to the funds of a church or charity; "oblations for aid to the poor"
- Search for synonyms for OFFERING
- contract offer
- marriage proposal, proposal of marriage, marriage offer, proposal
- bid, tender
- tender offer
- rights offering, rights issue
- peace offering, olive branch
- hearth money, Peter's pence
- thank offering