- [verb] cause to be distributed; "This letter is circulating among the faculty"
Synonyms: circulate, pass on, distribute
- [verb] cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
Synonyms: circulate, circularize, circularise, distribute, disseminate, propagate, broadcast, spread, diffuse, disperse
- Search for synonyms for PASS AROUND
- send around
- spread, scatter, spread out
- sow, sough
- popularize, popularise, vulgarize, vulgarise, generalize, generalise
- carry, run