- [noun] the tissue forming the hard outer layer (of e.g. a fruit)
Synonyms: skin, rind
- [noun] British politician (1788-1850)
Synonyms: Peel, Robert Peel, Sir Robert Peel
- [noun] the rind of a fruit or vegetable
- [verb] strip the skin off; "pare apples"
Synonyms: skin, pare
- [verb] come off in flakes or thin small pieces; "The paint in my house is peeling off"
Synonyms: off, flake off, flake
- [verb] get undressed; "please don't undress in front of everybody!"; "She strips in front of strangers every night for a living"
Synonyms: undress, discase, uncase, unclothe, strip, strip down, disrobe