- [noun] the product of percolation
- [verb] permeate or penetrate gradually; "the fertilizer leached into the ground"
- [verb] spread gradually; "Light percolated into our house in the morning"
- [verb] prepare in a percolator; "percolate coffee"
- [verb] cause (a solvent) to pass through a permeable substance in order to extract a soluble constituent
- [verb] pass through; "Water permeates sand easily"
Synonyms: sink in, permeate, filter
- [verb] gain or regain energy; "I picked up after a nap"
Synonyms: perk up, perk, pick up, gain vigor