- [noun] something many people believe that is false; "they have the illusion that I am very wealthy"
Synonyms: illusion, fantasy, fancy
- [noun] fiction with a large amount of fantasy in it; "she made a lot of money writing romantic fantasies"
- [noun] imagination unrestricted by reality; "a schoolgirl fantasy"
- Search for synonyms for PHANTASY
- will-o'-the-wisp, ignis fatuus
- wishful thinking
- science fiction
- pipe dream, dream
- fantasy life, phantasy life
- fantasy world, phantasy world, fairyland