- [adverb] (used of heat) extremely; "the casserole was piping hot"
- [noun] a thin strip of covered cord used to edge hems
- [noun] a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
Synonyms: pipe, pipage
- [noun] playing a pipe or the bagpipes
- [adjective] resembling the music of a pipe; "the piping voices of children"
- Search for synonyms for PIPING
- discharge pipe
- drain, drainpipe, waste pipe
- drilling pipe
- exhaust pipe
- fuel line, gas line
- pipeline, line
- riser, riser pipe, riser pipeline, riser main
- sparge pipe
- steam line, steam pipe