- [noun] a fundamental feeling that is hard to define but that people desire to experience; "he was tingling with pleasure"
- [noun] something or someone that provides pleasure; a source of happiness; "a joy to behold"; "the pleasure of his company"; "the new car is a delight"
Synonyms: joy, delight
- [noun] a formal expression; "he serves at the pleasure of the President"
- [noun] an activity that affords enjoyment; "he puts duty before pleasure"
- [noun] sexual gratification; "he took his pleasure of her"