- [noun] an inclined surface or roadway that moves traffic from one level to another
- [noun] North American perennial having a slender bulb and whitish flowers
Synonyms: wild leek, Allium tricoccum
- [noun] a movable staircase that passengers use to board or leave an aircraft
- [verb] behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
Synonyms: rage, storm
- [verb] furnish with a ramp; "The ramped auditorium"
- [verb] be rampant; "the lion is rampant in this heraldic depiction"
- [verb] creep up
- [verb] stand with arms or forelegs raised, as if menacing