- [noun] the process of generating offspring
- [noun] recall that is hypothesized to work by storing the original stimulus input and reproducing it during recall
Synonyms: reproductive memory
- [noun] copy that is not the original; something that has been copied
Synonyms: replica, replication
- [noun] the act of making copies; "Gutenberg's reproduction of holy texts was far more efficient"
- [noun] the sexual activity of conceiving and bearing offspring
Synonyms: procreation, breeding, facts of life