- [verb] be beset by; "The project ran into numerous financial difficulties"
- [verb] collide violently with an obstacle; "I ran into the telephone pole"
Synonyms: bump into, jar against, butt against, knock against
- [verb] hit against; come into sudden contact with; "The car hit a tree"; "He struck the table with his elbow"
Synonyms: hit, strike, impinge on, collide with
- Search for synonyms for RUN INTO
- spang, bang
- bottom out
- bump, knock
- run into, bump into, jar against, butt against, knock against
- collide, clash