- [noun] an unceremonious and disorganized struggle
- [noun] rushing about hastily in an undignified way
Synonyms: scamper, scurry
- [verb] to move hurriedly; "The friend scrambled after them"
- [verb] climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
Synonyms: clamber, shin, shinny, skin, struggle, sputter
- [verb] bring into random order
Synonyms: jumble, throw together
- [verb] stir vigorously; "beat the egg whites"; "beat the cream"
- [verb] make unintelligible; "scramble the message so that nobody can understand it"