- [noun] a biased way of looking at or presenting something
- [noun] degree of deviation from a horizontal plane; "the roof had a steep pitch"
Synonyms: pitch, rake
- [verb] lie obliquely; "A scar slanted across his face"
- [verb] present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
Synonyms: angle, weight
- [verb] to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
Synonyms: lean, tilt, tip, angle
- [verb] heel over; "The tower is tilting"; "The ceiling is slanting"
Synonyms: cant, cant over, tilt, pitch