- [adverb] directly; "he ran bang into the pole"; "ran slap into her"
Synonyms: bang, slap, slapdash, bolt
- [noun] a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
- [noun] the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
Synonyms: relish, flavor, flavour, sapidity, savor, savour, tang
- [noun] a sailing ship (usually rigged like a sloop or cutter) used in fishing and sailing along the coast
- [noun] street names for heroin
Synonyms: big H, hell dust, nose drops, thunder
- [noun] an enthusiastic kiss
- [noun] the act of smacking something; a blow delivered with an open hand
Synonyms: ing, slap
- [verb] deliver a hard blow to; "The teacher smacked the student who had misbehaved"
- [verb] have an element suggestive (of something); "his speeches smacked of racism"
- [verb] have a distinctive or characteristic taste; "This tastes of nutmeg"
- [verb] kiss lightly
- [verb] eat noisily by smacking one's lips