- [noun] a piece of cutlery with a shallow bowl-shaped container and a handle; used to stir or serve or take up food
- [noun] as much as a spoon will hold; "he added two spoons of sugar"
- [noun] formerly a golfing wood with an elevated face
- [verb] scoop up or take up with a spoon; "spoon the sauce over the roast"
- [verb] snuggle and lie in a position where one person faces the back of the others
Synonyms: smooch, snog
- Search for synonyms for SPOON
- dessert spoon
- runcible spoon
- soupspoon, soup spoon
- sugar spoon, sugar shell
- tea maker
- wooden spoon