- [noun] eatables (especially sweets)
- [noun] (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest
- [noun] a narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place
- [noun] a straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges
- [verb] fit snugly into; "insert your ticket into the slot"; "tuck your shirtail in"
- [verb] make a tuck or several folds in; "tuck the fabric"; "tuck in the sheet"
- [verb] draw fabric together and sew it tightly
Synonyms: gather, pucker