- [noun] the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention; "the exercise of their volition we construe as revolt"- George Meredith
- [noun] a fixed and persistent intent or purpose; "where there's a will there's a way"
- [noun] a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- [verb] decree or ordain; "God wills our existence"
- [verb] have in mind; "I will take the exam tomorrow"
- [verb] determine by choice; "This action was willed and intended"
- [verb] leave or give by will after one's death; "My aunt bequeathed me all her jewelry"; "My grandfather left me his entire estate"
Synonyms: bequeath, leave