- [noun] reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
Synonyms: flower, bloom
- [noun] the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
Synonyms: flower, prime, peak, heyday, bloom, efflorescence, flush
- [verb] produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
Synonyms: bloom, flower
- [verb] develop or come to a promising stage; "Youth blossomed into maturity"
Synonyms: out, forth, unfold
- Search for synonyms for BLOSSOM
- effloresce, burst forth
- apetalous flower
- ray flower, ray floret
- golden age