- [noun] any of numerous plants of the genus Capparis
- [noun] pickled flower buds used as a pungent relish in various dishes and sauces
- [noun] a crime (especially a robbery); "the gang pulled off a bank job in St. Louis"
- [noun] a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
Synonyms: antic, joke, prank, trick, put-on
- [noun] a playful leap or hop
- [noun] gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement; "it was all done in play"; "their frolic in the surf threatened to become ugly"
Synonyms: play, frolic, romp, gambol
- [verb] jump about playfully
native pomegranate, Capparis arborea
caper tree, Jamaica caper tree, Capparis cynophallophora
caper tree, bay-leaved caper, Capparis flexuosa
native orange, Capparis mitchellii
common caper, Capparis spinosa
flirt, flirting, flirtation, coquetry, dalliance, toying
folly, foolery, tomfoolery, craziness, lunacy, indulgence