- [noun] attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates; "his smile was part of his appeal to her"
Synonyms: appeal, appealingness
- [noun] a verbal formula believed to have magical force; "he whispered a spell as he moved his hands"; "inscribed around its base is a charm in Balinese"
Synonyms: spell, magic spell
- [noun] something believed to bring good luck
Synonyms: good luck
- [verb] attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
Synonyms: capture, enamour, trance, catch, beenamor, captivate, beguile, fascinate, bewitch, entrance, enchant
- [verb] control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
- [verb] protect through supernatural powers or charms
- [verb] induce into action by using one's charm; "She charmed him into giving her all his money"
Synonyms: influence, tempt
hex, bewitch, glamour, witch, enchant, jinx
magnetize, mesmerize, mesmerise, magnetise, bewitch, spellbind
siren call, siren song
hex, jinx, curse, whammy
juju, voodoo, hoodoo, fetish, fetich